A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 18, 2015   The Last Post for Pamela.

On Thursday November 12th, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. Pamela my wife of 38 years
and the mother of our two grown children passed away quiet at home with me,
Larry her husband. The illness was sudden and the end came quickly which was
a blessing.

Pamela like to write. She poured her insides out in written form but said
very little out loud. Quiet and somewhat introverted, her life revolved
around our family and home.  Her blog was an encouragement to let her
inner self out. Having read her Blog, it was a good idea. In between her crocheting
and other assorted project, her writing talked about her life and the
things she thought important and not so important.

She will write no more......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter