A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Talk Like Shakespeare Day

But, soft!  what light through yonder window breaks?
Romeo and Juliet

Come not between the dragon and his wrath
King Lear

What's in a name?
That which we call a rose,
by any other name would smell as sweet.
Romeo and Juliet

To be, or not to be - that is the question
Hamlet

We are such stuff as dreams are made on,
and our life is rounded with a sleep
The Tempest

Hell is empty and all the devils are here
The Tempest

By the pricking of my thumbs,
something wicked this way comes
Macbeth

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
All's Well That Ends Well

To thine own self be true,
and it must follow, as the night the day,
thou canst not be false to any man
Hamlet




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter