A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

January is National Hobby Month...


..or National Craft Month
depending on where you look

Actually the list is kinda endless

I crochet so Hobby or Craft suits me fine.
Actually crochet is something I require...
sort of like reading ... and breathing.

I found a site with a few more 
and I was curious if I could combine these dedications to crochet.
Days of the Year

Oatmeal:
Makes a good breakfast...hence a good way to start a day of crochet

Creativity:
Duh...too easy...just like hobby or craft

Celebration of Life:
Duh, again...new babies, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries...
just another excuse, I mean reason, to crochet

Be Kind to Servers:  
Hard one.
I doubt if they would appreciate a scarf instead of a tip,
but maybe you know someone who works
at this frequently unappreciated job
who would like one.

Get Organized:
Well, this is always a good idea,
but no matter how many times I organize my yarn or patterns,
I never seem to have the right thing for my next project.

Soup:
Another good meal.  How about a cup cozy for your soup mug?

Hot Tea:
Not a meal but ..... see soup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter