A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Saturday, October 19, 2013

...bah...boucle...

++ boucle ++
A type of yarn, usually three-ply and having one thread looser than
the others, that produces a rough-textured cloth
-or-
yarn with loops producing a rough, nubby appearance on
woven or knitted fabrics

either way ..... b-o-u-c-l-e ..... spells "trouble"

I imagine this yarn would be much easier to knit than to crochet.
I used the skien I had to make a scarf using only single crochet.
As long as I had the same amount of stitches on each row,
I was happy.

 It made a nice, soft scarf 
and you really can't tell where the mis-stitches are,
although,
I'm pretty sure there are quite a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter