A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

March comes in like a lion ....

Well, not really. Actually here the change of seasons is not particularly dramatic. Cooler temperatures. A little rain. Looks clear and sunny today.

I just finished a cover for my little used bread machine. I did not have any kind of pattern; I just started crocheting. It's nothing fancy but it should serve my purpose. I did the same thing for the Black & Decker jar opener I have. It's a lot easier to throw the cover in the washer than try to keep the appliance clean.

I am making a concerted effort to complete the many projects I have in progress before starting something new. I hope to be more successful at it than I have been in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter