A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Well, folks, it's official...

...Punxsutawney Phil says "Six more weeks of winter." It has been a little on the cool side here in Sunny Southern California. No, no snow, but we've had rain....and frost on the car windows in the morning. I just hate cold weather. I drove 2000 miles to get away from snow and have not missed it one little bit.

Haven't kept up with my crochet or my writing. How I used to spend my time was pretty much dictated by my mother-in-law. Her health was fading and I had become her main care-giver. Now that she is gone, I just don't seem to be able to decide what to do or when. I'm sure that feeling will pass eventually.

I have several crochet projects in various states of completion and almost as many projects in my mind to do next.

I did manage to complete a story I had been working on for some time. It is a fan-fiction story and it is posted on my Knight Vision page. Like crochet, I have several stories I'm working on, but have lost most of my inspiration (or maybe motivation.)


- ta ta for now -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter