A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A New Year ...

Well, Christmas trudged by and then we rushed through the new year.

Thanks to my son and daughter, my husband and I spent the New Year in San Francisco. It is my husband's favorite city and we lived there for a year just after my son was born. It is a wonderful and unique city. There was quite a bit of rain but it was still a wonderful weekend.

Hope everyone's New Year was as wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter