A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Friday, May 11, 2012

... a little light reading....

I’m about to start the fifth book in a series of mysteries that occur
around a crochet group.
They’re fun to read and include a crochet pattern or two.
If you search Amazon, you’ll find a mystery series about knitters,
quilters, a cupcake bakery, a donut shop, library lovers, cardmakers
 ….. the list goes on and on.  
My guess is, you could search for any craft or hobby and
there is a mystery book series. 

If you’ve read through Stephanie Plum, Sookie Stackhouse
and Queen Betty, pick up a cozy mystery, sit back and relax.


 
The first book in the crochet series
is Hooked on Murder by Betty Hechtman.
You can read an excerpt here:  Hooked On Murder

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

These books are great! I look forward to every one of them. Betty Hechtman does a good job developing both the mystery and the personal stories.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter