A Blog By Any Other Name

it's about crochet ..... it's about writing ....

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Part of me is a wife and mom, part of me is a writer and poet and part of me is still a kid in jeans tooling around in my VW Beetle listening to Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, James Taylor ... and The Beatles ...

Saturday, June 04, 2011

It's a doily...It's a coaster...it's...


Since my lamp table sits next to a nice chair, it's a good place to read. Sitting in a comfy chair, reading a good book requires something warm or cold to drink. The table is small, I figured a coaster would never stay on the table. So, I started with a Christmas Tree Skirt pattern and Size 10 thread and improvised from there. Voila! A coaster that doesn't fall off the table.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter